Director of Recruitment
Like never before, starting again from fresh and now is the best time have we have the tools, support from the Government to help us build the business from the top-down and bottom-up, so we are looking someone with vast experience within the recruitment sector at senior management level.
Miller Hospitality established 2003 offering their clients temp and perm recruitment solutions within the hospitality sector and has grown ongoing from within now seeks to build a team to move into the UK while managing their present client base to ensure excellent experience and communication.
Vision and Strategic Planning Responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating, cascading and delivering the business vision, strategy, and direction
- Strategy to include Revenue Goals and Measures, Team Development and Growth Strategy, Sales and Marketing Strategy - Candidate & Client Development and Profile & Branding Strategy.
Reviewing and Monitoring:
- Creating a rock-solid review system that indicates and measures where you are against strategy. Are you on track to achieve your vision and strategy?
- Create and cascade a management information system (KPI’s, ratios and financial results) which staff fill in and follow correctly
- Reviewing what’s in place, what’s not yet been completed
- Create and deliver a performance review structure – which cascades throughout the business and measures progress and performance-linked back to strategy.
- Monitoring whole business and team results through figures on a weekly and monthly basis
- Conducting a formal review monthly with managers
- Conducting weekly review conversation with managers
Team Development Responsibilities:
- Work closely with managers to help them formulate and develop their business strategy
- Work with managers and teams to align, maintain and develop existing and new business growth and team growth targets
- Reviewing managers on their team performance, weekly and monthly.
- Coaching and training of Managers so teams achieve on or over target results
- Creating a training plan for the company
- Running training initiatives – personally, through your management team or external suppliers
- Skills of analysis of staff and managers
- Team Profiles – Strengths, Inflow & Gaps
- Visionary, looking forward.
- Cascading communication regularly throughout the business
- Building relationships with top-performing consultants – to tie them into the business and also going on joint visits to increase the company brand
Business Development and Market Awareness
- 10% your time spent building strategic relationships with Senior Decision Makers in key clients
- Attending conferences and networking events.
- Finding out what’s happening in the market and the wider world – looking for new opportunities.
- Visible in the market & gather information about where the business can go in the market
Accountability for Profit & Loss of Division
Forecasting & Budgets
Monitoring Candidate flow and advertising spends